About Me

My photo
Ashland, Oregon, United States
I am a Conservation Biologist with a masters in Forensic Science

Wednesday 1 June 2011

And we're off...... well almost.... 7 DAYS TO GO

A very big welcome to my blog, be gentle with me as it's my first attempt so any suggestions to improve it would be greatly appreciated.  I hope you enjoy my future posts and I look forward to hearing your comments and ideas during the next 3 months and beyond....

Firstly I would like to sincerely thank the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust for awarding me a travel fellowship to study wildlife crime, law enforcement and forensics in the USA and Canada. I am very excited to be sharing my experiences and adventures on here and my hope is that it will also help to promote awareness and provoke discussion around issues in wildlife crime. 

You are all very welcome to join my facebook page Wildlife Forensics in Action and Twitter Wildlife Forensics.

Now I'd better start to think about packing.... 

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment